Local Oncologists & Cancer Care in Lawrence, KS
We strive to offer comprehensive radiation oncology services in Lawrence, KS. Accredited by the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO), our department adheres to the practice standards put forth by our national organization, to reflect clinical and scientific advances within the cancer treatment and cancer care field, providing the safe and effective practice of radiation therapy.
External Beam Radiotherapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- 3D Conformal Radiotherapy (3DCRT)
- Electron Beam Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery (SRS)
- Vaginal Cylinder
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- Tandem and Ovoids
- Skin Cancer Applicators
- Respiratory Motion Management – Protects stomach, liver and lung tissue, while enabling more focused treatments.
Respiratory Motion Management
For patients with lopsided breast cancer, lung and some abdominal malignancies. It helps further protect the patient’s normal anatomy, such as healthy heart and lung tissue, while enabling more focused cancer care treatments in Lawrence, KS.
330 Arkansas St
Lawrence, KS 66044
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM